April 29, 2023
- Over time, you will discover the things you once thought were important no longer matter.
- In time, you will learn that freedom and peace of mind bring contentment.
- Experience will teach you that love means caring about the needs of others and seeking ways to enhance their lives.
- Learn to love yourself. Then you will work for the common good.
- The Bible teaches only those who know God can exude true love. And those who do not possess unbiased love do not know the Creator. So seek to know God, then you will love as you are loved.
- Growth compels us to seek to do good and find ways to avoid causing harm daily.
- Wisdom knows how to use knowledge. Look for life’s silver linings and hold tight when you grasp them.
- Assess the measuring tool you use to critique yourself.
- Spend more time evaluating yourself than finding fault with or in others.
- Overcome your weaknesses and hone your strengths.
- Ask and answer the question, “What motivates me?” Then pray about what to do with that knowledge.
- Don’t share wisdom with those who refuse to listen. They will resent you and look for ways to undermine and destroy you.
- Do the right things for the right reasons.
- Enjoy life. It is shorter than you think.
- Ask and answer the question, “What do I most want out of life?
- What three areas of life will you work on improving today?
- What skills and strategies do you use to work your way out of a mess?
- Train your mind to think positively and look for solutions.
- To reach your destination, you may need to change directions.
- Atone when necessary.
April 29, 2023 at 10:49 am
Wise words from a wise woman. Thank you!